Saturday 3 December 2011

Voices wanted for puppets!

Description:

Director: John Bush. Greetings one and all,
My name is John Bush and I live in Farnham in Surrey.
I am currently developing comedy ideas involving dolls and puppets. I am at a stage where the poor little things are in need of a selection of voice characterisations, ranging across regional accents, different age/ranges and demographics, and downright silly voices.
If you can point me to any voice samples you may have on the net, or email me something similar to give me a clue of your abilities, that would be splendid.
The idea is to get together with interested folks informally to read scripts aloud, workshop and try a little improvisation, with a view to recording at a later date. (I have my own mobile recording equipment)
I’m afraid I don’t have a budget to give you millions of pounds, but I do have coffee, biscuits and dolls...
This project will be fun, interesting, challenging, and something a little bit unusual that you can stick on to your CV and add to your dramatic experiences thus far.
If your curiosity has been tickled, get in touch and I’ll tell you more.
petalstar@gmail.com or 0798 166 7475 will both find me.
The finished product will end up on YouTube, but will also be put on DVD to send to production companies and agents and so on.
So, over to you...
John Bush

Apply to: John Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment