Monday 17 September 2012

TOP TEN QUOTES FROM THE MOVIES ..


Sky TV movie streaming service has carried out a poll.  They asked 2,000 people what they thought was the most memorable line from a film.   I'm sure you can think of plenty that are not in the top ten list! Below is the top ten list and the percentage of the vote they received.  But... which actors said the lines?


Top 10 Most Memorable Movie Quotes:

10) "No, Mr Bond. I expect you to die." Goldfinger - 4.15%
9)   "Here's Johnny." The Shining - 4.15%
8)   "There's no place like home." The Wizard Of Oz - 4.2%
7)   "Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine." Casablanca - 4.75%
6)   "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." Dirty Dancing - 5.8%
5)   "My mamma always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."' - Forrest Gump - 6.05%
4)   "May the force be with you" Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope - 8.4%
3)   "Houston, we have a problem." Apollo 13 - 8.8%
2)   "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone With The Wind - 15%
1)   "I'll be back." The Terminator - 16%

But do you know which Actor said them first?

1 comment:

  1. "Go ahead, make my day" - Dirty Harry - Clint Eastwwod

    ReplyDelete